The Land of Pain
|This article is a stub. You can help The Land of Pain Wiki by .|
The Land of Pain is a game created and published by Alessandro Guzzo.
Official Site[edit | edit source]
About the game[edit | edit source]
Something strange appears in the woods. Rain pours, and darkness hangs in the air. Life as you know it is about to change forever.
In this Lovecraftian horror adventure, you'll have to learn how to survive as you fend off a dark and disturbing evil. Explore a huge and terrifying world, flee from a unrelenting enemy, solve puzzles, and unravel the ancient mystery that's befallen this land.
Game Features[edit | edit source]
- YOU ARE UNARMED -- Your only chance of survival is to run as fast as you can, and exploit the environment to hide yourself.
- HUGE MAP -- Explore buildings, caves, swamps, graveyards and more.
- BEAUTIFUL VISUALS -- CryEngine-powered graphics with photogrammetric technology and ambient sound creating a fully immersive game world.
- SOLVE & INTERACT -- Use objects to solve puzzles, and seek out clues to help unravel the mystery.
- SHROUDED IN DARKNESS -- Use a lantern to light the way, but be careful: you'll be more vulnerable when away from the darkness...
Languages[edit | edit source]
The Land of Pain supports following languages: